By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus strains legislation is the industry-standard for tips on each factor that arises during this primary region. crammed with the knowledge you would like for doing company all over the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this important source will prevent time, difficulty, and doubtless even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus traces legislation offers time-saving, 50-state assistance on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing requisites for resident and non-resident coverage professionals
- Commissions and fees—with designated assurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and masses more!
This most recent version covers many key advancements, including:
- a totally revised, super handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have carried out which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete suggestions on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now ensure any annuity they promote is suitable for the shopper to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based structures, delivering nation regulators with Web-based functions to help regulatory features resembling purposes, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read Online or Download 2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
A trouble-free Workbook to creating professional lifestyles assurance DecisionsNeed support dealing with the consistent barrage of knowledge from competing existence insurance firms? With 20 years of expertise within the lifestyles coverage enterprise, Tony Steuer promises a pragmatic, extraordinary source for selecting the simplest existence insurance plans for you or your loved ones, no matter if you presently have a coverage or no longer.
Diplomarbeit aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich VWL - Gesundheitsökonomie, notice: 1,6, Fachhochschule des Mittelstands (Institut für Wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung), Veranstaltung: in der Veranstaltung Gesundheits-Betriebswirt/in (FH), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Das Gesundheitssystem ist einer der größten Wirtschaftsbereiche in Deutschland.
Up-to-date perception into key proof impacting on monetary associations after the monetary predicament, highlighting components of significant coverage and educational curiosity. The ebook comprises ten chapters analysing contrasting matters akin to highbrow capital, rate potency, financial institution balance, credits threat and enterprise versions for the wealth administration undefined.
This guide examines the most recent recommendations and methods which are used to liberate the chance move potential of worldwide monetary and capital markets. Taking the monetary challenge and worldwide recession into consideration, it frames and contextualises non-traditional hazard move instruments created during the last two decades.
- Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance: It Can't Happen to Us--Avoiding Corporate Disaster While Driving Success (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- Safety and Environmental Management
- The Single-Minded Project: Ensuring the Pace of Progress
- Praxisleitfaden betriebliche Altersvorsorge: Alles Wichtige für den täglichen Einsatz (German Edition)
Additional info for 2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow